Thursday, January 1, 2009

The challenge

I challenge you to: loose inches of fat and fit into the size of clothing that you want to fit into through clean eating and regular exercise.

PLEASE NOTE: I never mentioned anything about "weight". To be honest, I don't care how much you weigh! I am sick and tired of women becoming completely crippled by the number they see on their scale. I'm telling you, it's a sick, twisted mind game that we play with ourselves. It's unhealthy and it doesn't work!

Think about it..... if you looked exactly the way you want to look and fit into the size of clothing that you want to fit into, would it matter if the scale said that you weighed 500 pounds? It's hard for you to say no, isn't it!?!?

Now think of it this way..... if right this minute your scale said that you weighed exactly what you want to weigh, yet you still look exactly the same and are still wearing the same size clothing, would you be happy? Much easier to say no to that, isn't it. I'm telling you, it's a mind game! THROW AWAY YOUR STUPID SCALE!

Hence, the title of my blog, Inch by Inch! Forget about weight, it's all about the inches we lose. And we lose those inches, well, inch by inch! Cute, dontcha think?!

Ready for the rules? Read on!

No comments:

Post a Comment